The multi-paradigm language supports functional, event-driven, and imperative programming styles and reduces a programmer’s cognitive load. When added to an HTML page, it boosts its dynamic interactivity by using the DOM API to dynamically modify HTML and CSS, updating a user interface.
Frameworks and libraries decrease code size and complexity, speeding up project deployment. Some popular JS frameworks include ReactJS, Angular, Vue.js and Bootstrap.
1. Build web and mobile applications
2. Add interactive elements to a website
3. Develop games
The programming language allows developers to render JS code on HTML5 canvas and develop browser-based games. It’s used by developers with access to many frameworks and libraries for web and mobile game development.
4. Build efficient IoT systems
- Lightweight: Programmers prefer the computer language for its lightweight script processing nature (on the client side). It’s ideal for handling user interactions and implementing dynamic, interactive web content.
- Functional Style: A rich library of frameworks makes development more efficient, quicker, and cost-effective.
Speed: Scripts execute directly on the client’s browser, not on the website’s server. The just-in-time compilation results in faster processing, higher performance speed, and seamless user experience.
Performance: Programmers can create HTTP servers through NodeJS and provide a faster, event-driven environment. These servers offer robust performance, are scalable, and efficiently execute code.