The Symantec Certification Program offers certification credentials as a means to validate an person’s technical skills, knowledge and competence for many security products. Those certified have demonstrated the knowledge and skills to effectively use and manage Symantec applications, and possess high-performance technical problem solving expertise.
Although each product varies in complexity and depth, all certification exams are created specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting. Current Symantec Certification exams include the following:
- Exam 250-250: Administration of Storage Foundation 5.0 for UNIX
- Exam 250-251: Administration of High Availability Solutions for UNIX using Veritas Cluster Server 5.0
- Exam 250-270: Administration of Symantec NetBackup 7.0 for Unix
- Exam 250-309: Administration of Symantec Enterprise Vault 9 for Exchange
- Exam 250-311: Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 for Windows
- Exam 250-314: Administration of Symantec Backup Exec 2010
- Exam 250-351: Administration of Veritas Storage Foundation High Availability 5.0 for Windows
- Exam 250-370: Administration of Symantec NetBackup 7.0 for Windows
- Exam 250-400: Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0
- Exam 250-401: Administration of Symantec Management Platform 7.0 with Notification Server
- Exam 250-510: Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention 10.5
View details of current and legacy Symantec Certifications here.