Social Media Management Tools for Small Business Owners
5 tools to help small office and home office business owners manage social media marketing.
Why a Small Business Needs Social Media Management
Small business owners know that Internet marketing needs to reach customers across multiple online communication channels. A good social media marketing platform is software that will help you manage social media publishing across multiple channels (including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and others) and provide the tools to schedule campaigns and monitor the response to your messages. Detailed analytics and reporting to measure campaign effectiveness is also important features of any social media marketing platform.
5 Social Media Management Tools for Business
Here are 5 social media marketing management tools and platforms that can help you manage and track online social marketing efforts.
1. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub lets businesses control social media efforts with workflow, audit controls, and comment management. With this platform, you can better centralize your social media strategy and achieve social media ROI by measuring success across social media channels. The platform supports Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and your own community within the hub.
2. Buffer is an application that is used to simultaneously manage a variety of social networks including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This application allows you to schedule your posts on those various social media platforms.
3. Marketo is a marketing platform that can help you acquire most customers with every social interaction. Marketo offers a social media tool that helps you find new prospects, turn them into customers and turn those customers into advocates of your brand. This social media tool helps you run sweepstakes and referral campaigns as well as social polls.
4. The Direct Message Labs REACH v4 platform identifies key social media metrics for your brand and then builds a roadmap to help your business effectively reach users in those locations. Direct Message Labs helps you to build new pages, create new profiles and integrate into existing locations while your team creates posts, comments, videos, surveys and other content.
5. HootSuite is a social media dashboard to manage and measure social networks that helps a business manage multiple social profiles, schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions and analyze social media traffic. The social marketing tool provides options for team collaboration and custom analytics so you can create custom reports from over 30 report modules to share with clients and colleagues.
Editors Recommendation: 10 Essential Social Networking Tools to Save Time.
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
The following facts and statistics capture the changing landscape of cloud computing and how service providers and customers are keeping up with... Read More »Facts about Computer Science: Education and Jobs
The following computer science facts and statistics provide a quick introduction to the changing trends in education and related careers. Read More »Texting & Chat Abbreviations
From A3 to ZZZ this guide lists 1,500 text message and online chat abbreviations to help you translate and understand today's texting lingo. Read More »
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the computing devices that we use... Read More »Computer Architecture Study Guide
Computer architecture provides an introduction to system design basics for most computer science students. Read More »Network Fundamentals Study Guide
Networking fundamentals teaches the building blocks of modern network design. Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and... Read More »