- Region 1 (R1): USA, Canada
- Region 2 (R2): Japan, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Greenland
- Region 3 (R3): S.Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Parts of South East Asia
- Region 4 (R4): Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico)
- Region 5 (R5): Eastern Europe, Russia, India, Africa
- Region 6 (R6): China
- Region 7 (R7): Reserved for unspecified special use
- Region 8 (R8): Reserved for cruise ships, airlines and so on
- All-region Discs (also called Region 0) are un-coded and can be played Worldwide
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
From A3 to ZZZ we list 1,559 text message and online chat abbreviations to help you translate and understand today's texting lingo. Includes Top... Read More »Huge List of Computer Certifications
Have you heard about a computer certification program but can't figure out if it's right for you? Use this handy list to help you decide. Read More »
Computer architecture provides an introduction to system design basics for most computer science students. Read More »Network Fundamentals Study Guide
Networking fundamentals teaches the building blocks of modern network design. Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and... Read More »The Five Generations of Computers
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the computing devices that we use... Read More »