OWASPShort for Open Web Application Security Project, an open source community project set up to develop software tools and knowledge-based documentation for Web application security. Some of the project��s work includes:
- A guide to define security requirements to build secure Web applications.
- Developing an industry standard testing framework for Web application security.
- VulnXML - A standard data exhange format to allow commercial, open source and research tools to communicate and interoperate.
- Web Scarab - An open source enterprise-level Web application scanner.
- Developing a component-based approach to filtering malicious input and output to a Web application.
- Web Maven - An intentionally insecure Internet bank users can download and learn from.
All of the project��s software and documentation is released under the GNU GPL, and the project is staffed entirely of volunteers.
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
The following facts and statistics capture the changing landscape of cloud computing and how service providers and customers are keeping up with... Read More »Facts about Computer Science: Education and Jobs
The following computer science facts and statistics provide a quick introduction to the changing trends in education and related careers. Read More »Texting & Chat Abbreviations
From A3 to ZZZ this guide lists 1,500 text message and online chat abbreviations to help you translate and understand today's texting lingo. Read More »
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the computing devices that we use... Read More »Computer Architecture Study Guide
Computer architecture provides an introduction to system design basics for most computer science students. Read More »Network Fundamentals Study Guide
Networking fundamentals teaches the building blocks of modern network design. Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and... Read More »