Customer Loyalty Software
Customer loyalty software (CLS) is a computer or web-based application for strengthening customer relationships from the point of the first purchase onward. It enhances marketing and improves customer engagement to develop and nurture brand loyalty .
Keeping an existing customer who is 50 percent more likely to return for the same product or other offerings—and possibly more business—costs less than enticing a new set of clients. But without a program to attract and retain an existing customer base, one could miss such a golden opportunity.
CLS simplifies processes of running a program to keep existing clients through rewards, discounts, or special incentives and freebies designed for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Benefits of CLS
Current customer loyalty software platforms can be grouped into four different categories: retail, enterprise, social and content engagement, and advocate marketing. They deliver the following advantages:
- A cost-effective means to reach out to an existing customer base, presenting a chance for more sales activities.
- As new types of customer loyalty emerge that go beyond the usual rewards and points system, CLS helps businesses engage and interact with customers in various online channels.
- CLS integrates the reward systems used to retain customer interest in the brand and provides measuring tools to enhance the program.
Customer loyalty software features
A CLS platform offers the following key features and capabilities:
- Rewards customization. It helps users build and modify rewards structures or systems that promote loyalty, which may include coupons, reward cards, free content downloads, and time-limited contests.
- Omnichannel access. It allows customers to access rewards in multiple channels like computers, mobile devices, and in-store.
- APIs and integrations. It integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) platform, point-of-sale system (POS), analytics tools, content management system (CMS), and other third-party platforms.
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
From A3 to ZZZ we list 1,559 text message and online chat abbreviations to help you translate and understand today's texting lingo. Includes Top... Read More »Huge List of Computer Certifications
Have you heard about a computer certification program but can't figure out if it's right for you? Use this handy list to help you decide. Read More »
Computer architecture provides an introduction to system design basics for most computer science students. Read More »Network Fundamentals Study Guide
Networking fundamentals teaches the building blocks of modern network design. Learn different types of networks, concepts, architecture and... Read More »The Five Generations of Computers
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the computing devices that we use... Read More »