Top 15 Twitter Tools For Small Business Marketing
A look at the 15 Twitter tools that will help you to further take advantage of using Twitter as a small business marketing tool.
Twitter is becoming an important aspect of a small business marketing plan. For online ecommerce marketers, it's useful to invest the time to find the right tools to integrate Twitter into your existing social marketing practices. The following list of Twitter Tools on Ecommerce-Guide.com will help make tweeting an easier and faster process for you.
5 Twitter Search Tools
A Twitter search tool designed to help businesses and marketers find the Twitter users that matter most to them. You can search tweets around specified keywords and filter results to show tweets from followers. You can also segment tweets by gender or by positive or negative tweets.
6. Icerocket: a social media search tool that provides results from Twitter, MySpace, blogs and the Web. Twitter results are hyperlinked to the user's main Twitter profile page.
7. ReSearch.ly: a Twitter search tool designed to help businesses and marketers find the Twitter users that matter most to them. You can search tweets around specified keywords and filter results to show tweets from followers. You can also segment tweets by gender or by positive or negative tweets.
8. Twazzup: an online Twitter search tool to help you find news and trending topics on Twitter. The service is useful for filtering news tweets out of general chatter.
9. Tweefind: this Twitter search tool sorts search results by user rank. Tweefind search results hyperlink the sender’s username.
10. Tweetzi: a Web-based Twitter search tool that offers a unique "play" button that lets you see new tweets for your search query as they happen.
Often times technologies start as hype but with time become adopted. As a developer or technologist, it is worth reading the hype and knowing the... Read More »Microsoft Hyper-V Network Virtualization Q&A
The top 5 Hyper-V questions with answers provided by Nirmal Sharma, a MCSEx3, MCITP and Microsoft MVP in Directory Services. Read More »Storage Trends: Solid State and Software Defined
Solid state drives and software defined storage are two leading trends in the rapidly growing storage market. Read More »
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Creating desktop shortcuts to a websites is useful. When you double-click the icon from your desktop it automatically launches the browser and... Read More »Flash Data Storage Vendor Trends
Although it is almost impossible to keep up with the pace of ongoing product releases, here are three recent highlights in the flash data storage... Read More »15 Important Big Data Facts for IT Professionals
Keeping track of big data trends, research and statistics gives IT professionals a solid foundation to plan big data projects. Here are 15... Read More »