Social Media Management Tools for Small Business Owners
5 tools to help small office and home office business owners manage social media marketing.
Why a Small Business Needs Social Media Management
Small business owners know that Internet marketing needs to reach customers across multiple online communication channels. A good social media marketing platform is software that will help you manage social media publishing across multiple channels (including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and others) and provide the tools to schedule campaigns and monitor the response to your messages. Detailed analytics and reporting to measure campaign effectiveness is also important features of any social media marketing platform.
5 Social Media Management Tools for Business
Here are 5 social media marketing management tools and platforms that can help you manage and track online social marketing efforts.
1. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub lets businesses control social media efforts with workflow, audit controls, and comment management. With this platform, you can better centralize your social media strategy and achieve social media ROI by measuring success across social media channels. The platform supports Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and your own community within the hub.
2. Buffer is an application that is used to simultaneously manage a variety of social networks including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This application allows you to schedule your posts on those various social media platforms.
3. Marketo is a marketing platform that can help you acquire most customers with every social interaction. Marketo offers a social media tool that helps you find new prospects, turn them into customers and turn those customers into advocates of your brand. This social media tool helps you run sweepstakes and referral campaigns as well as social polls.
4. The Direct Message Labs REACH v4 platform identifies key social media metrics for your brand and then builds a roadmap to help your business effectively reach users in those locations. Direct Message Labs helps you to build new pages, create new profiles and integrate into existing locations while your team creates posts, comments, videos, surveys and other content.
5. HootSuite is a social media dashboard to manage and measure social networks that helps a business manage multiple social profiles, schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions and analyze social media traffic. The social marketing tool provides options for team collaboration and custom analytics so you can create custom reports from over 30 report modules to share with clients and colleagues.
Editors Recommendation: 10 Essential Social Networking Tools to Save Time.
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
Webopedia's student apps roundup will help you to better organize your class schedule and stay on top of assignments and homework. Read More »List of Free Shorten URL Services
A URL shortener is a way to make a long Web address shorter. Try this list of free services. Read More »Top 10 Tech Terms of 2015
The most popular Webopedia definitions of 2015. Read More »
The Open System Interconnection (OSI) model defines a networking framework to implement protocols in seven layers. Use this handy guide to compare... Read More »Computer Architecture Study Guide
This Webopedia study guide describes the different parts of a computer system and their relations. Read More »What Are Network Topologies?
Network Topology refers to layout of a network. How different nodes in a network are connected to each other and how they communicate is... Read More »