Social Media Management Tools for Small Business Owners
5 tools to help small office and home office business owners mange social media marketing.
Why a Small Business Needs Social Media Management
Small business owners know that Internet marketing needs to reach customers across multiple online communication channels. A good social media marketing platform is software that will help you manage social media publishing across multiple channels (including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and others) and provide the tools to schedule campaigns and monitor the response to your messages. Detailed analytics and reporting to measure campaign effectiveness is also important features of any social media marketing platform.
5 Social Media Management Tools for Business
Here are 5 social media marketing management tools and platforms that can help you manage and track online social marketing efforts.
1. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub lets businesses control social media efforts with workflow, audit controls, and comment management. With this platform, you can better centralize your social media strategy and achieve social media ROI by measuring success across social media channels. The platform supports Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and your own community within the hub.
2. Convert Social offers a social media scheduling tool to help you spread messages through multiple social channels. You can also use Convert Social to manage all your social media profiles to read and respond to messages all in one place.
3. Crowd Factory is a social media-marketing platform that can help you acquire more customers with every social interaction. Using Crowd Factory enables you to layer social elements on all marketing campaigns including websites, Facebook, landings pages, ecommerce carts and email and then measure ROI from social activity at the campaign level.
4. The Direct Message Labs REACH v4 platform identifies key social media metrics for your brand and then builds a roadmap to help your business effectively reach users in those locations. Direct Message Labs helps you to build new pages, create new profiles and integrate into existing locations while your team creates posts, comments, videos, surveys and other content.
5. HootSuite is a social media dashboard to manage and measure social networks that helps a business manage multiple social profiles, schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions and analyze social media traffic. The social marketing tool provides options for team collaboration and custom analytics so you can create custom reports from over 30 report modules to share with clients and colleagues.
Editors Recommendation: 10 Essential Social Networking Tools to Save Time.
Often times technologies start as hype but with time become adopted. As a developer or technologist, it is worth reading the hype and knowing the... Read More »Microsoft Hyper-V Network Virtualization Q&A
The top 5 Hyper-V questions with answers provided by Nirmal Sharma, a MCSEx3, MCITP and Microsoft MVP in Directory Services. Read More »Storage Trends: Solid State and Software Defined
Solid state drives and software defined storage are two leading trends in the rapidly growing storage market. Read More »
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
This Webopedia guide will show you how to create a desktop shortcut to a website using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (IE). Read More »Flash Data Storage Vendor Trends
Although it is almost impossible to keep up with the pace of ongoing product releases, here are three recent highlights in the flash data storage... Read More »15 Important Big Data Facts for IT Professionals
Keeping track of big data trends, research and statistics gives IT professionals a solid foundation to plan big data projects. Here are 15... Read More »