(1) Short for Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB), DVB is an industry-led consortium of more than 260 broadcasters, manufacturers, network operators, and regulatory bodies and others in over 35 countries committed to designing global standards for the global delivery of digital television and data services.
(2) Short for Digital Video Broadcasting, is the name used to describe the various European systems for television, radio and data broadcasting in all areas of the world outside of North America.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »