Automatic Fan Detection
- Next Boot: Detect fans added to the motherboard upon next boot only.
- Disabled: Will not detect fans added to the motherboard, new fans may perform erratically.
- Always: Detect fans added to the motherboard (may cause a slight delay and increased noise during startup).
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »