After Power Failure
In computer BIOS settings for Intel desktop boards, After Power Failure is a power management option that will set the mode of operation if a power loss occurs. Users can select the following settings:
- Stay Off: Keeps the power off until the power button is pressed.
- Last State: Restores the previous power state before power loss occurs.
- Power On: Restores power to the computer.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »