The French version of the standard QWERTY keyboard. AZERTY keyboards differ from the QWERTY keyboard in that the Q and W keys have been interchanged with the A and Z keys. Another difference between QWERTY and AZERTY keyboard is that the M key on an AZERTY is to the left of the L key.
See also QWERTY keyboard.
* Image Source: Key Tronic French reference Design Layout.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »