What Are Network Topologies?
2. Star Topology: In a star network devices are connected to a central computer, called a hub. Nodes communicate across the network by passing data through the hub.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Join distinguished business and tech leaders as they speak with Datamation LIVE on the latest tech, analyses, cloud, and more.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »