)A virtual keyboard is where a full-size image of a QWERTY keyboard is projected onto any surface. Touching the image of a key generates a unique electronic signal corresponding to a key's image. Using a virtual keyboard eliminates the chance of breakage and infection transfer. Additionally virtual keyboards require no cleaning and they have no wires, buttons, or switches. Virtual keyboards are also compatible with many Smartphones and PDAs. A virtual keyboard is also called a projection keyboard. VKEY is the trademarked name of the virtual keyboard developed by Virtual Devices Inc.
* Virtual keyboard image courtesy of Virtual Devices Inc.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »