OWASPShort for Open Web Application Security Project, an open source community project set up to develop software tools and knowledge-based documentation for Web application security. Some of the project��s work includes:
- A guide to define security requirements to build secure Web applications.
- Developing an industry standard testing framework for Web application security.
- VulnXML - A standard data exhange format to allow commercial, open source and research tools to communicate and interoperate.
- Web Scarab - An open source enterprise-level Web application scanner.
- Developing a component-based approach to filtering malicious input and output to a Web application.
- Web Maven - An intentionally insecure Internet bank users can download and learn from.
All of the project��s software and documentation is released under the GNU GPL, and the project is staffed entirely of volunteers.
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
Webopedia's student apps roundup will help you to better organize your class schedule and stay on top of assignments and homework. Read More »List of Free Shorten URL Services
A URL shortener is a way to make a long Web address shorter. Try this list of free services. Read More »Top 10 Tech Terms of 2015
The most popular Webopedia definitions of 2015. Read More »
The Open System Interconnection (OSI) model defines a networking framework to implement protocols in seven layers. Use this handy guide to compare... Read More »Computer Architecture Study Guide
Webopedia's computer architecture study guide is an introduction to system design basics. It describes parts of a computer system and their... Read More »What Are Network Topologies?
Network Topology refers to layout of a network. How different nodes in a network are connected to each other and how they communicate is... Read More »