Acronym for Gatekeeper Transaction Message Protocol.
- GKTMP RAS Messages: Used to exchange the contents RAS messages between the Cisco IOS Gatekeeper and the external application.
- Trigger Registration Messages: Used to by the external application to indicate to the Cisco IOS Gatekeeper which RAS message should be forwarded.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »