(1) A 101- or 102-key keyboard from IBM that supersedes the keyboard for the PC /AT computer. The most significant difference between the enhanced keyboard and previous models is that the enhanced keyboard has a row of 12 function keys at the top instead of 10 function keys grouped on the left side of the keyboard. Nearly all PCs made today come with an Enhanced Keyboard.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »