Short for European Computer Manufacturers Association, a non-profit international industry association founded in 1961 dedicated to the worldwide standardization of information and communication systems.
The ECMA��s key areas of activity are:
- high-speed communication, including protocols, interfaces, networks and network management
- computer telephony integration
- storage media, including optical disks, CD-ROM, DVD, magnetic tape and magnetic disks
- product safety
- IT security
- programming and dynamic scripting languages.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »