(1) In graphical user interfaces, drag refers to moving an icon or other image on a display screen. To drag an object across a display screen, you usually select the object with a mouse button ("grab" it) and then move the mouse while keeping the mouse button pressed down.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »