(1) Acronym for ATA Disk on Chip. ADC is a chip that contains both a solid state disk (SSD) and an ATAPI bus interface. ADC is housed in a 600 mm 32-pin DIP package and uses a standard ATA/IDE protocol. ATA Disk on Chip is most commonly used in thin client systems, PDAs and other small form factor devices.
(2) Short for analog-to-digital converter.
Featured Partners Sponsored
- Increase worker productivity, enhance data security, and enjoy greater energy savings. Find out how. Download the “Ultimate Desktop Simplicity Kit” now.»
- Find out which 10 hardware additions will help you maintain excellent service and outstanding security for you and your customers. »
- Server virtualization is growing in popularity, but the technology for securing it lags. To protect your virtual network.»
- Before you implement a private cloud, find out what you need to know about automated delivery, virtual sprawl, and more. »