Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Integrated Circuits are chips made from semiconductor material. Integrated circuits are associated with multi-port memories, nanotechnology, as well as silicon.
From semiconductor to transistor, our integrated circuits dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- 90 nanometer
- active component
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- ASIC - Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- automatic test equipment
- Built-In Self-Test
- digital-to-analog converter
- DSP - digital signal processing
- integrated circuit
- JMicron RAID Configuration
- large-scale integration (LSI)
- Moore's Law
- multi-port memories
- passive component
- power factor correction
- Programmable Interrupt Controller
- single electron transistor
- surface-mount technology
- Texas Instruments
- through-hole technology
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
It's not just your lawnmower and household tools that your neighbor won't return. Our top picks include everything from updating device firmware... Read More »Interesting Times: Transformation in the IT Channel
Business transformation will remain the buzzword of the moment as channel firms continue to assess the direction of their companies in the age of... Read More »What is a Virtual Private network (VPN)?
Companies and organizations will use a VPN to communicate confidentially over a public network and to send voice, video or data. Read More »