Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Integrated Circuits are chips made from semiconductor material. Integrated circuits are associated with multi-port memories, nanotechnology, as well as silicon.
From semiconductor to transistor, our integrated circuits dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- 90 nanometer
- active component
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- ASIC - Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- automatic test equipment
- Built-In Self-Test
- digital-to-analog converter
- DSP - digital signal processing
- integrated circuit
- JMicron RAID Configuration
- large-scale integration (LSI)
- Moore's Law
- multi-port memories
- passive component
- power factor correction
- Programmable Interrupt Controller
- single electron transistor
- surface-mount technology
- Texas Instruments
- through-hole technology
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Does this sound familiar? An online service promises to help your small business cut costs, increase productivity, make your coffee and walk your... Read More »Who's Moving Ahead in Cloud Computing?
The future remains, well, cloudy. But either way: Amazon, look out. Microsoft is gaining fast. Read More »We Can't Give Up on Privacy!
Even new and emerging technologies that can make our lives easier, safer and healthier can jeopardize our privacy. Read More »