Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Integrated Circuits are chips made from semiconductor material. Integrated circuits are associated with multi-port memories, nanotechnology, as well as silicon.
From semiconductor to transistor, our integrated circuits dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- 90 nanometer
- active component
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- ASIC - Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- automatic test equipment
- Built-In Self-Test
- digital-to-analog converter
- DSP - digital signal processing
- integrated circuit
- JMicron RAID Configuration
- large-scale integration (LSI)
- Moore's Law
- multi-port memories
- passive component
- power factor correction
- Programmable Interrupt Controller
- single electron transistor
- surface-mount technology
- Texas Instruments
- through-hole technology
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Because nothing says "I Love You" Like an open source app. Read More »Guarding your Data against Cyber Attacks
In this new era of heightened stakes comes an increased need for a comprehensive security strategy. Let's take a look at how cyber-threats have... Read More »The Great Data Storage Debate: Is Tape Dead?
Tape clearly is on the decline. But remember, legacy systems can hang for a shockingly long time. Read More »