Integrated Circuits (ICs)
Integrated Circuits are chips made from semiconductor material. Integrated circuits are associated with multi-port memories, nanotechnology, as well as silicon.
From semiconductor to transistor, our integrated circuits dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- 90 nanometer
- active component
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- ASIC - Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- automatic test equipment
- Built-In Self-Test
- digital-to-analog converter
- DSP - digital signal processing
- integrated circuit
- JMicron RAID Configuration
- large-scale integration (LSI)
- Moore's Law
- multi-port memories
- passive component
- power factor correction
- Programmable Interrupt Controller
- single electron transistor
- surface-mount technology
- Texas Instruments
- through-hole technology
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
The following compilation of small business marketing tips highlights some of the expert advice published over at Small Business Computing. Read More »Taking Ownership through Digital Governance
Taking ownership of our own misjudgments or simple forgetfulness takes a healthy amount of humility and some honest self-assessment. Yet sometimes... Read More »Have We Become a World of Addicts?
It's hard to imagine our lives without smartphones. But people who suffer separation anxiety when they don't have their phones nearby may be in... Read More »