Hardware companies are businesses that design, produce and sell computer hardware. This includes disk drives, screens, keyboards, mice and even storage arrays and other enterprise systems.
From screens to hard drives, our hardware companies dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- Acorn computer
- AMD - Advanced Micro Devices
- Big Blue
- Brother International Corp
- Canon Inc
- computer support
- Dell Computer
- Dolby Laboratories
- DTS Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- HP - Hewlett-Packard
- IBM - International Business Machines
- JMicron Technology Corporation
- Lexmark International Inc.
- Micron Technology
- Monster Cable Products Inc.
- OEM - original equipment manufacturer
- OS X Yosemite
- Palm, Inc.
- rapid BIOS boot
- RMA - returned materials authorization
- Seagate Technology Company
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Incorporated
- Sun Microsystems
- Texas Instruments
- Toshiba America Information Systems
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Taking ownership of our own misjudgments or simple forgetfulness takes a healthy amount of humility and some honest self-assessment. Yet sometimes... Read More »Have We Become a World of Addicts?
It's hard to imagine our lives without smartphones. But people who suffer separation anxiety when they don't have their phones nearby may be in... Read More »13 Best Free Android Apps
From secure messaging to document editing, our top free must-have apps have been rated, reviewed and named the best free Android apps of 2015. Read More »