Hardware companies are businesses that design, produce and sell computer hardware. This includes disk drives, screens, keyboards, mice and even storage arrays and other enterprise systems.
From screens to hard drives, our hardware companies dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- Acorn computer
- AMD - Advanced Micro Devices
- Big Blue
- Brother International Corp
- Canon Inc
- computer support
- Dell Computer
- Dolby Laboratories
- DTS Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- HP - Hewlett-Packard
- IBM - International Business Machines
- JMicron Technology Corporation
- Lexmark International Inc.
- Micron Technology
- Monster Cable Products Inc.
- OEM - original equipment manufacturer
- OS X Yosemite
- Palm, Inc.
- rapid BIOS boot
- RMA - returned materials authorization
- Seagate Technology Company
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Incorporated
- Sun Microsystems
- Texas Instruments
- Toshiba America Information Systems
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the current devices that we use today. Read More »Small Business Marketing's Greatest Hits
The following compilation of small business marketing tips highlights some of the expert advice published over at Small Business Computing. Read More »13 Best Free Android Apps
From secure messaging to document editing, our top free must-have apps have been rated, reviewed and named the best free Android apps of 2015. Read More »