Hardware companies are businesses that design, produce and sell computer hardware. This includes disk drives, screens, keyboards, mice and even storage arrays and other enterprise systems.
From screens to hard drives, our hardware companies dictionary offers a glossary of terms you should know.
- Acorn computer
- AMD - Advanced Micro Devices
- Big Blue
- Brother International Corp
- Canon Inc
- computer support
- Dell Computer
- Dolby Laboratories
- DTS Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- HP - Hewlett-Packard
- IBM - International Business Machines
- JMicron Technology Corporation
- Lexmark International Inc.
- Micron Technology
- Monster Cable Products Inc.
- OEM - original equipment manufacturer
- OS X Yosemite
- rapid BIOS boot
- RMA - returned materials authorization
- Seagate Technology Company
- SGI - Silicon Graphics Incorporated
- Sun Microsystems
- Texas Instruments
- Toshiba America Information Systems
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Because nothing says "I Love You" Like an open source app. Read More »Guarding your Data against Cyber Attacks
In this new era of heightened stakes comes an increased need for a comprehensive security strategy. Let's take a look at how cyber-threats have... Read More »The Great Data Storage Debate: Is Tape Dead?
Tape clearly is on the decline. But remember, legacy systems can hang for a shockingly long time. Read More »