IT Channel Partners
A channel partner refers to a company that partners with a manufacturer or producer to market and sell the manufacturer's products, services, or technologies. It's a "co-branded" relationship that uses specific channel strategies to control the flow of goods and services from the manufacturer to the end-user.
From understanding how a channel partner relationship works to the different strategies used in IT channels, our IT channel partners dictionary offers a glossary of important terms you need to know.
- Authorized Education Reseller
- channel captain
- channel partner
- channel strategy
- Cisco Consumer Channel Network
- computer business
- computer repair
- computer training
- Computer Training Schools
- early adopter
- Full Packaged Product
- loyalty program
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
- Enterprise Mobility Exchange results show continued growth and emphasis on mobility. CIOInsight breaks down the numbers here. »
- Watch Datamation's editor James Maguire moderate roundtable discussions with tech experts from companies such as Accenture, Dell, Blue Jeans Network, Microsoft and more »
Need to secure your Android device? From password managers to finding a lost device, here are three Android security apps worth checking out. Read More »10 Essential Social Networking Tools to Save Time These free social networking tools that can help you manage numerous social networking and bookmarking accounts, plus save you time by aggregating... Read More »